Louvaq, the Aberrant（R&D Playtest cards）
Louvaq, the Aberrant
Legendary Creature — Mutant
Protection from modified creatures. (Modified creatures have a power, toughness, or ability different than their printed version.)
At the beginning of each player’s end step, you may put a +1/+1 counter on target creature that player controls.
- A creature is modified if its text has been changed to modify its abilities, if it has gained or lost any abilities, or if a counter or an effect has set or changed its power or toughness.
- Most copy effects will cause a creature to be modified, although, in some unusual cases, the copy effect will leave it with the same power, toughness, and abilities.
- For example, a Runeclaw Bear that becomes a copy of Glory Seeker will, oddly enough, not be modified.
- If an effect only defined a * or ? symbol in a creature’s power or toughness, it isn’t modified.
- A creature isn’t modified if its controller, color, or types have been changed.
- A token’s “printed” abilities, power, and toughness are the values it was created with.
- A face-down permanent’s “printed” power and toughness are 2. It has no abilities.
- Certain kinds of cards (such as flip cards, adventurer cards, and double-, triple-, and four-faced cards) define alternative characteristics for those objects under certain circumstances. Using these alternative characteristics doesn’t count as being modified.
MTG「ミステリーブースター」の「R&D Playtest cards」は、マジックフェスト等の大会で使用される「Convention Edition」のパックに限定収録されるカードです。
また、「R&D Playtest cards」はパック15枚中に1枚封入という封入率仕様となっています。
— マジック：ザ・ギャザリング (@mtgjp) November 12, 2019